I'm going to come and see you little men. I can't wait.
Happy Birthday Aaron! Hope you also went out for a nice meal on your birthday! On another note, Harmony, I wish I could have some of your amazing rolls this Thanksgiving, as well as that incredible banana cream pie. I'll miss you!
Happy birthday Aaron! Lucas is stinking the cutest baby boy I've ever seen! Seriously how can I have kids when I have this kind of competition?
They are adorable! I need to borrow them!
Two candles?? Happy Birthday Aaron!Lucas is so cute! And rolling over? Holy cow.
Oh my heck Lucas is SO adorable!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm going to come and see you little men. I can't wait.
Happy Birthday Aaron! Hope you also went out for a nice meal on your birthday! On another note, Harmony, I wish I could have some of your amazing rolls this Thanksgiving, as well as that incredible banana cream pie. I'll miss you!
Happy birthday Aaron!
Lucas is stinking the cutest baby boy I've ever seen! Seriously how can I have kids when I have this kind of competition?
Happy birthday Aaron!
Lucas is stinking the cutest baby boy I've ever seen! Seriously how can I have kids when I have this kind of competition?
They are adorable! I need to borrow them!
Two candles?? Happy Birthday Aaron!
Lucas is so cute! And rolling over? Holy cow.
Oh my heck Lucas is SO adorable!
Post a Comment