There is a wonderful, brand-new park in our town, and it's much closer to us than the other one. We'll be going there a lot.
I love being a mom and I love these little boys. I can't stop kissing their chubby cheeks. They both grew a lot while we were away. The clothes in their drawers don't fit anymore.
My baby's not so little anymore! (L: Jack at 2.5 months)
Normally I don't like to see kids sucking their thumbs, but seeing a tiny 3-month-old baby do it is pretty cute.
Jack has this new clothes hamper in his room and insists on wearing it through his bedtime routine...and sometimes beyond that.



10 comments:
I'm still laughing at Jack with the hamper!! How cute is that? I really miss you guys! -Really, I cried when we left Ithaca:(
LOL Hamper Jack. Maybe he can wear that for Halloween. :-P The boys are so cute and are definitely growing. They're so much fun.
Ohhhhh Your boys are SO DANG CUTE!!!
Your baby sure looks like a Higgs!!
THAT is hilarious! The hamper-hat! I bet it's good to be done traveling for a while. Is it cold there? Probably not colder than Idaho...
awesome pic of jack and the hamper! tooo funny! And you are so lucky to have a park so close by now!
Nitley, I have some experience in these matters and I say, "you are a perfect mom!"
I look at that picture of Jack with the hamper on his head while Aaron is reading to him and laugh every time.
Cute pictures. The new park is SO exciting! My girls have a similar little hamper and also wear it around. Guess it's a fun thing to do. ?
That hamper is pretty funny!
haha Hamper? what a crazy. Gotta love it.
Post a Comment