We spent Columbus Day weekend in Prague, Czech Republic with our friends, the Pettys. In my opinion, it's one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.


town square






There was this wonderful playground near the river that gave the boys a break from sight-seeing.




View of Prague from the lookout tower

I loved this group because they were singing too.


St. Vitus Cathedral within Prague Castle


both sides from the Charles Bridge


Cemetary in the Jewish Quarter: This is the only place Jews were allowed to be buried, so it is extremely crowded. It looks like the gravestones are on a hill. A hill was formed because there are so many people buried under it.


(L) This picture of Jack just makes me laugh. He was really a good sport about staying in the stroller all day; (R) and Lucas's checks are just as yummy as ever.

common European food, this was our lunch on the last day
town square
There was this wonderful playground near the river that gave the boys a break from sight-seeing.
View of Prague from the lookout tower
I loved this group because they were singing too.
St. Vitus Cathedral within Prague Castle
both sides from the Charles Bridge
Cemetary in the Jewish Quarter: This is the only place Jews were allowed to be buried, so it is extremely crowded. It looks like the gravestones are on a hill. A hill was formed because there are so many people buried under it.
(L) This picture of Jack just makes me laugh. He was really a good sport about staying in the stroller all day; (R) and Lucas's checks are just as yummy as ever.
common European food, this was our lunch on the last day



11 comments:
Wow! I want to go there. It's beautiful! Thanks for posting the pictures. Those little boys are as cute as ever! Mom
Wow! What great pictures -- and Jack and Lucas are darling, as always.
Uuuuuuhhhhhh, I agree with Jack. It looks like all the other old European cities with big churches and full of people who all appear to be on vacation all the time and all they do on vacation is shop. Come on, the sewer system in those 2,000 year old cities has got to be a nightmare. No wonder why everyone drinks bottled water.
looks like you had a great time in Prague! :-)
Jack and Lucs--cute. Neat city. Dad's comment is funny. I wonder if he'd like Europe more if he studied that history? You're lucky Jack is so good traveling. I imagine my girls would be a nightmare...
Wow - you're fast - it'll be awhile before I get Prague posted - I'm still working on August. :) I like the side-by-side city panorama from the tower that you posted.
I have to agree that Prague is gorgeous. What adventures you guys are having over there! Looks like so much fun!
I love Praha!!! It's my favorite place next to Interlacken. The city has it's own sound track 'cause there are so many groups playing in the street, and they are all extremely talented. I know you say there are draw backs to living there, but man, there are some great perks! I keep telling Thomas that we need to come and visit!
Looks totally awesome. And LOL my stomach is growling at your seemingly yummy lunch, but only because I haven't had anything solid in 3 days.
Thanks for posting the pics of your adventures. I am living them vicariously through you.
Give those chubby cheeks an extra kiss for me.
Holy smokes. Sign me up for that trip! That food actually doesn't look half bad! your boys are as cute as ever.
Oh.....I wish I could travel more. I am envious! What a wonderful opportunity for you and your family. Maybe some day.....
Post a Comment