Thursday, August 13, 2009

What we've been doing in Idaho

My immediate family, my favorite people
(L-R) Dad, Mom, Jaxon, me, Dallon, Jaimie. I am the oldest child.

Everyone with spouses and kids, minus Aaron. We miss you, Aaron!

My parents have a fire pit in their backyard. Grandpa and Grandma came over Sunday night to roast hot dogs.
(L) Jack and his cousin Elsie on the trampoline; (R) ring around the rosey with Aunt Brittany. She is so good with the kids.

(L) My sweet Jack watching the dogs. He loves dogs. (R) On the hammock with Uncle Jaxon

Jack loves music. If I turn music on he will just sit in front of the stereo and listen for a long time, not kidding. We are definitely planning on putting him in piano lessons when he is old enough.

(L) Lucas and his cousin Macy (5 months old); (R) my sister and me with our babies
(My sister had these shirts made for each of the kids for Dallon's arrival.)

(L) Getting help with the pancakes fron Uncle Dallon; (R) french braiding Elsie's hair. I used to do my sister's hair all the time growing up and loved it.

With my dad's German Shepherd, Axa

(L) My parents had an open house for Dallon and we ate authentic Mexican tacos. Yum! (R) All the guys went on a 2-day motorcycle trip. I hate motorcycles! They are so dangerous. But these guys had a great time.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

aw, fun! Looks like you are having so much fun with family. I am so happy for you!

Julie said...

Yay! Great to see you and the kids having fun with your family. :) I hope the trip wasn't too rough.

Elise said...

Looks like you guys are having such a fun time! I CAN'T wait to see you in a month!

BrookieT said...

*Sigh* There is nothing better than being together with family. I can't wait to be with mine in just a few days!

Chelsea said...

Looks like you're having a blast. Wish I could be there. Hope your stay in Idaho is awesome. Looks like Jack is having fun watching the dogs and playing the piano. Malachi loves the pictures of the babies together.

Damommachef said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time. It was so great to see you!
Auntie Jess