Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dallon's Return

Dallon arrived safely home last night for his 15 days of R&R. This photo of his reunion with my parents says so much. I'm told that as he arrived and this photo was taken, everyone in the [small] airport was clapping for Dallon. He has seen a lot of combat in the past months and been in great danger. How thankful we are that he made it home alive. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

Good post. I just cried when I saw him come down the stairs. It was complete relief to actually see him after so much worry. So did mom or Brittany send you that last picture night? Or this morning?

Rachel said...

That picture makes me cry every time I see it. I am so glad he his safe!

BrookieT said...

Beautiful! I am so happy he's safe. How much longer does he have till he can come home for good?

Emily Petty said...

So glad he's home safe for some R&R and so happy for you to go visit! How did your flight go?!

Lisa said...

What a relief to see him with his family. I hope the time together is absolutely the best.