Monday, August 24, 2009

Sending Him Back

I am so thankful to have been here to spend time with my little brother. We saw pictures and heard his stories. It is amazing how close he has been to serious injury or death so many times. We know that the Lord has answered our prayers and protected him. And now he heads back for another 6 months. Thankfully winter is coming soon and things should slow down over there.

Dallon is one awesome person. I am so blessed to know him.

3 comments:

CB said...

I loved seeing all the pictures and hearing all the stories of Dallons visit.
I bet it was hard to send him back.

It is so nice that it worked out that you could be here.

Damommachef said...

I'm glad I got to see him too. It is awesome that you were able to be here.

BrookieT said...

I'm happy you could be there together. I bet that was such a blessing for your family to have you guys all together. I truly believe we have guardian angels protecting the ones we love through our faith and prayers...