(L) Jack got to ride on the big tractor with Brother Jenkins. (R) Jack and Grandpa at the backyard fire pit (tonight it was little fire and lots of smoke).
This is a very small portion of what we are harvesting from the garden. We also have red potatoes, onions, carrots, corn, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, and pumpkins. It's all fresh, and best of all it's free! I'm in heaven since fresh produce is a large portion of my grocery bill at home.
These pictures were taken in the evening light. Jack is looking so much older. Our baby is growing up! He's also starting to repeat more words, which is exciting since we've been a little worried about his late talking.
At age 2 months, Lucas is better at holding his head up now and is still getting bigger. (By the way, these two boys look nothing alike.)
Things have been pretty relaxed since Dallon left. We've been enjoying the good company, the fresh garden food, the cool summer evenings and the giant Super Walmart! American shopping is what I miss most when I'm in Europe.
Aaron joins us here next weekend and we can't wait to see him. We miss you, Aaron/Dad!



7 comments:
Mmm...garden vegetables and fruit! Lucas is so cute in that picture over your shoulder!
Cute post. I wish I was there for the corn! Miss you guys.
Don't get too used to everything there, we want you back and we miss you!!
Jenn
We are enjoying our produce too. We have SO MANY tomatoes. It is wonderful. Soon we will have beans. They are late this year because of all the rain. But boy are those plants loaded with blossoms!
Aunt Jess
ha for some reason I thought you were back in Germany by now. That is great that you are getting to spend so much time in Idaho. How long are you staying there?
Oh that is nice! It sounds great.
Yummm!!! The veggies and berried look awesome. :) Glad you're having a nice visit-- but we miss yas!
Post a Comment