We talk to my parents quite often on the webcam. They just love to see Jack on it. Here they are singing "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" to him. I'm really glad to have a way for Jack to know them, even across an ocean.
Good picture, but kind of embarrassing... glad it's not of me! :) I am glad we have webcam too. I want the girls to know Jack when they finally get to see him again.
Good picture Harm. I can't wait til I get my birthday laptop...so that Malachi and Sean can see each other. My computer just isn't compatible with webcams. Maybe I'll have to skype your mom and dad to sing popcorn popping to Mal. That would be fun. Have a great week and give Jack a kiss for me.
5 comments:
So cute!
Good picture, but kind of embarrassing... glad it's not of me! :) I am glad we have webcam too. I want the girls to know Jack when they finally get to see him again.
Wow, technology is amazing! I remember when we got a microwave oven for the first time! That is so fun.
We definatly have some amazing technology! Love the picture so cute!
Good picture Harm. I can't wait til I get my birthday laptop...so that Malachi and Sean can see each other. My computer just isn't compatible with webcams.
Maybe I'll have to skype your mom and dad to sing popcorn popping to Mal. That would be fun.
Have a great week and give Jack a kiss for me.
Post a Comment