We had a rough morning at the Commissary (Jack screamed for 20 minutes through the store), and when we came home he wouldn't take a nap. At 5:00 pm he would only eat a few bites of dinner. I left him in his high chair for a few minutes and came back to this.
Let me say, Jack NEVER does this. He never falls asleep anywhere other than his bed or car seat. So I went ahead and transferred him to bed, after a long debate about whether or not to wake him. Now I'm really nervous about what time he's going to wake up in the morning.
UPDATE: He woke up at 6 am, his usual time. Wow!


Let me say, Jack NEVER does this. He never falls asleep anywhere other than his bed or car seat. So I went ahead and transferred him to bed, after a long debate about whether or not to wake him. Now I'm really nervous about what time he's going to wake up in the morning.
UPDATE: He woke up at 6 am, his usual time. Wow!



5 comments:
Hahaha... I know that debate well. I've won some and lost some. :) I hate those grumpy days.
Amazing, he slept 13 hours! lucky Mommy.
Very nice, although 6 am is too early by my book.
Malachi only fell asleep in random places when he was teething. I hate it when they scream in the store too, but it always seems to happen when you just get to the store or you can't just come back and do it later.
Poor Jack. And Poor you, I know how embarrassing it can be with a screaming child in stores.
We had one half week of bliss where Frank started sleeping 12 to 12 1/2 hrs., not waking up until 9 am, and taking long naps - he was such a happy boy and it was amazing!! Then we had a couple days with missed naps due to company and now we're back to 10-11 hrs. at night and getting up at 5:45-6am!! Argh!!! I seriously hope Jack starts sleeping for you later with the arrival of your new baby boy!
Post a Comment