Sorry blog readers -- I haven't had anything new to post about recently! What I have going on is Jack. He's started standing on his own now; I think he'll start taking steps very soon. He's almost 17 months. Maybe he'll beat his dad's late-walking record of 18 months.



6 comments:
Like usual, Elsie had to watch this video over and over. Jack is so cute! All I can say about the drawer picture is, "ugh!"
too cute! I love how he laughs each time he goes back and forth - kids get such a kick out of themselves!
Sean and I watched the little video together. He just laughed. Jack is way cute. and I love his laugh.
Oh, you put on your baby counter already! It's cute.
Jack is so cute! Congratulations on your pregnancy I noticed that you are due June 26th that was Kyanna's due date. Hope you are having fun over in Germany!
Nellie didn't walk until she was 18 months, too. So.....nobody tells me anything. I didn't know Jaimie was having another baby until very recently. And I just caught on about you. Congratulations!
Post a Comment