Staring at this picture while listening to my mom's favorite Christmas CD is enough to make me cry. If you can't tell, I am extremely sentimental, I cling to tradition, and I don't like change (my entire family can attest to this). Aaron says he's not going to let our kids have the same things for Christmas every year so they don't turn out like me!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sad...and I'm sure being pregnant does NOT help.
So Sad! This is Brittany's first Christmas away from our family and she has had a pretty hard time this month, and so have we. We had one lonely, empty stocking hanging from our mantle this morning.
You are lucky that you have already been married a few years before you missed one!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas anyway in Germany:) I am sure your family misses you a ton!
I'm sorry to hear you're so down. I'm sure it must be so hard to be so far away, especially this time of year. I hope to see you guys soon and I hope you had a merry Christmas. Feel free to call anytime!
Post a Comment