You were so smart to get that on video -- I just love his squeal and laugh!
Oh that is SOOOO cute :)
I think that's just adorable. I think part of it is the cool sound it makes on the hard floor!
Having so much fun
I love the laugh! That is a great clip! Jack is getting so big!
I wish my volume worked so I could hear Jack laughing. He looks so cute. It's funny that he kept knocking the blocks over.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You were so smart to get that on video -- I just love his squeal and laugh!
Oh that is SOOOO cute :)
I think that's just adorable. I think part of it is the cool sound it makes on the hard floor!
Having so much fun
I love the laugh! That is a great clip! Jack is getting so big!
I wish my volume worked so I could hear Jack laughing. He looks so cute. It's funny that he kept knocking the blocks over.
Post a Comment