Saturday, October 11, 2008

Autumn Forests

Today we went on a wonderful bike ride with some friends through the forests near their house. I could have spent all day out there, the autumn colors were so beautiful!


This (below) has got to be the most beautiful autumn forest I've ever seen! I could hardly believe it was real.


Jack has his molars coming in; I don't think he enjoyed the bike ride very much today. When we came home we were all tired, so Jack and I watched Summer Magic. Below (L) he is watching it and holding his favorite snack, a rice cake.
Jack likes the same movies I do, especially the black and white ones. :)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

These pictures are beautiful!! The leaves haven't started to turn much yet here.

BrookieT said...

That's what I remember about the germany forests. So pristine and breathtaking. Maybe it's because they have so little garbage floating around...

Jaimie said...

Looks like a calender. Wow. That looks really fun.

Mandy said...

great pics! too bad my big pink self is obstructing the beautiful view in several of them ;-)

The 4 of Us said...

holy cow! great pix! looks like a postcard. what brand of bike trailer do you have? do you like it?

Chelsea said...

It's funny how our children like the same shows we do. Malachi loves My Fair Lady.
I love the Autumn forest. It's awesome looking. Poor Jack with his molars coming in. I think Malachi is getting his 2 yr molars.

Lisa said...

I love the pictures. I will make sure Uncle Todd takes a look.