I thought the water from my parents' well was hard...it was nothing compared to this! Here you have to have special detergent tabs for the dishwasher as well as a liquid rinse aid for each cycle. There is also a compartment in the dishwasher for salt that has to be refilled. What you see here is a result of using regular American liquid dishwasher soap. These hard water stains won't come off with scrubbing either. A chemical is needed to get them off. We also have to deal with these stains in the bathroom.



4 comments:
Don't you love getting used to totally different appliances and ways of using them?! I bought all wrong laundry detergent, but I feel too silly to return it (plus the people there are mean and I have no idea how to return something in German), so I guess it'll just sit on my shelf until we move and I decide to throw it out.
Holy cow, now that sucks. Ugh...
I had no idea! We always did our dishes by hand...
Poor Harm. It's probably driving you crazy. It's crazy that you have to do so much to get your dishes clean. I would start doing them by hand. LOL.
Post a Comment