I just got caught up on your blog - Happy 30th Aaron!...and I agree with Brooke! I LOVE your fall pictures - it looks like an idyllic bike ride - we need to get a bike for Frank and a seat or trailer for the baby. We took a great walk today on some wonderful paths by our house - we'll have to go there when you come visit. I still feel bad for leaving in the middle of the night on Friday - I hope it was ok. Oh and Jack looks darling in your park pictures! I guess you can tell that Frank's teething too in those pictures with the nice drool soaked shirt - I think he's finally getting his front top teeth, I could see little white spots today.
6 comments:
Cute.
Happy 30th, Aaron. (As always, your gift is late, and as always, blame Mike). I loved the pictures you chose, Harmony. We miss you!
Jim and I both agree that Aaron is the spittin' image of his mom! At least in profile. Happy Birthday to you!
Cute pictures!!!
Happy Birthday!!
生日快樂~!
I just got caught up on your blog - Happy 30th Aaron!...and I agree with Brooke! I LOVE your fall pictures - it looks like an idyllic bike ride - we need to get a bike for Frank and a seat or trailer for the baby. We took a great walk today on some wonderful paths by our house - we'll have to go there when you come visit. I still feel bad for leaving in the middle of the night on Friday - I hope it was ok. Oh and Jack looks darling in your park pictures! I guess you can tell that Frank's teething too in those pictures with the nice drool soaked shirt - I think he's finally getting his front top teeth, I could see little white spots today.
Happy Late Birthday Aaron.
I love the montage of pictures Harm.
Post a Comment