Monday, January 7, 2013

More of Bill's Visit

The road to our village is still flooded (or was).
This has got to be one of Lucas's favorite things to do.
More playing with the new toys.
We went to the Duxford Imperial War Museum, one of our favorites.  Dad, this will be our first stop when you come.
They have an awesome gift shop here with tons of WW2 era replicas, like ration books and such.  There are lots of war propaganda posters, all British.  Dad and Mom, we thought you would like this one.

Peterborough again
The boys got to ride on the carousel.

We went to London and saw the dinosaur bones at the Natural History museum.  This was a great exhibit.  I'd love to go back.  Too bad everyone in Britain was there too, and the weather was crappy, as always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three comments: 1-I'll bring my "wellies" and play in the water with the boys. 2-Aaron threatened that he was going to buy the boys one of those battery, ride-in, escalades. I told him he better not because those kids are always the biggest jerks on the block. I can see I'm too late. No escalades but just as bad. 3-We're going to the museum, no doubt.