Friday, January 18, 2013

7 weeks old

Noelle started smiling at 6 weeks, but I haven't taken a good picture of it yet.  She weighed 9 lbs 13 oz at 6 weeks, up from 7 lbs 3 oz at birth.
(Some of these look like me as a baby.  What do you think, Mom and Dad?)

Lucas has a pair of the school uniform pants that he wears.  I thought he looked like an old man with his trousers pulled up over his big belly.

Here pants are trousers and underwear are pants.  I've made the mistake of saying pants when I meant trousers too many times.

3 comments:

Kalista said...

Wow, she is so so beautiful! Congratulations again!

Milly said...

Oh... I love her! She does seem to look like your baby pictures. I love the sticking straight up hair. :) Jo had that too. Yay for smiling. That's always so nice when you can be rewarded with a smile for your efforts.

-Jaim

Anonymous said...

Nice comment Lou about being rewarded with a smile. I think she resembles you as a baby. We'll see when we discover how she sits at the table to eat. Keep the pictures coming. We love them.