Sunday, November 6, 2011

Misc. Around Home, October


When the weather was warmer, we enjoyed taking family bike rides. At left is a view towards the lake taken just a few blocks from our house.

When Jack is at school, Lucas likes to help me with chores around the house, especially dishes.

My dryer is so old that the clothes dry faster on the line outside. Most of the time the sun doesn't shine, but they still dry. I love having a clothes line.

Aaron had a birthday and everyone helped blow out the candles.

The boys love to sit with Aaron and play the car racing game on his iPod. This is about as close to video games as I'll let them get.

When Jack was out of school we went on a little ride down the street.




Riding bikes outside our house


Jack serenading the neighborhood on his harmonica



Jack playing monster and Lucas with his fake laugh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I love it. I LOVE IT.

Emily Petty said...

What a view! I love the pic of Lucas helping you with dishes - nice kitchen, too. Your neighborhood street looks so English! Go figure, huh? I need to come visit you.

Jaxon said...

Man I miss those little dudes! -jax