
I was lucky enough to go with some girlfriends on a short trip to Paris in January while the dads stayed home with the kids. Even though it was very cold, it was a wonderful trip! I loved Paris. We saw all the main attractions and ate some really good French food. And it was freeing to be on a trip and not have to carry a heavy stroller up every flight of stairs, be able to stay out late, and pack just for myself!
Click on this box to see the photos.
6 comments:
That looks SO FUN Harm. So jealous. All that food looks amazing too, I think I'm hungry. Can't wait to come visit!
What an amazing opportunity for you! A girl's trip sounds like so much fun! Thanks for sharing your photos. :)
Paris is my favorite city of all!! What is not to love, seriously!!
HOw fun that you got to go with your girlfriends and no kids - You need to do that in Paris especially to enjoy the museums!
Great pictures!
Did I ever tell you how jealous i am of your girl's weekend?? I am. Really. What fun, and what a great group of girls. I am glad you got to enjoy yourself ohne kindern!
I (mandy benton) left that last comment, I am signed into a different gmail acct at the moment :-)
Hey! How are you? It's been too long since we've chatted. Thanks again for coming here in Feb. I have some hair gel that I think Aaron left. I'm so glad you got to go on your girls weekend to Paris!! You and I should plan something - maybe I'll come see you in England without my kids!
Post a Comment