Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Markets & Party

Here are a bunch of bad quality pictures. I wonder if it's time for a new camera....

Aaron's Uncle David was here on business, so we visited the Darmstadt Christmas Market with him.


(R) Mom and Grandma, I wish you could see these displays.

These kids really love to make music.

We've had a few good snowstorms, and I am thrilled! This is looking out our front door.

We had a very good turnout at our holiday party last Sunday, more than we've ever had. Holidays here are so much better with good friends to share them with.
(This is the perfect house to have parties in too. It has a lot of wide open space, and also lots of parking outside. I think I'll miss it.)




The Wiesbaden Christmas Market: it was nice, but too cold to really enjoy it for long. Here is Jack on the carousel. He really enjoyed this motorcycle.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Loved the duet! It's awesome that your kids like music so much! I want to get us a piano also, one day. I really should bring out my guitar also. Your party looks FUN, too bad we weren't there to enjoy it! I am glad you're getting a white Christmas this year :-)

Jessica said...

How neat that you guys got to see Uncle Dave! Europe must a cool place to be at Christmastime.

What photos are "bad quality"? The night scenes are way better than most point-and-shoots!