(Above) A family photo taken at our friends' house on Easter Sunday.
We've been MIA with this blog for a while. Both of us have been busy with school assignments, which have taken up much of our free time.
We've been MIA with this blog for a while. Both of us have been busy with school assignments, which have taken up much of our free time.
(Above) Lucas practicing his disgusting trick for the ward talent show.
(L) Lucas playing with the toys Jack will allow him to touch. (R) Jack playing at his sandbox.
It's finally warming up. The kids were happy to be able to go to the park.
"Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?"
Lucas being cute.



5 comments:
I love Lucas' onesie - he is too cute! Has your school load lightened any? Good luck!
Good job Jack, what a smart little kid. Cute pics Harmony!
These are all cute pictures!
I took my girls to the park the other day too and they loved it, even though there was still snow on the ground. I can't wait for warm weather.
Wow, I haven't heard Jack talk really. He's talking a lot now! Cute. (I don't know that book. Is he saying the same thing over and over or is it all different?)
Love the bath video. Lucas is so cute. Macy loves the bath too. She puts her little leg up trying to climb in. It's always nice when they like taking a bath. Luckily my girls have always liked it. Does Jack like it better now?
Awe cute. Brown bear that's awesome. Malachi likes that Lucas is excited to get in the bathtub. He said "awww cute baby in the tub."
Wow Jack is so big! He's a regular kid now, not a toddler. And Lucas is a cutie, he and Oakley should have fun this summer. Nice bathroom! Its so funny to see a bidet in the background.
Post a Comment