Sunday, April 25, 2010

A few more misc. photos

Hi everyone! Wow, I haven't touched this blog since February! Aaron has done the last few posts. I just finished 2 classes this semester, and now I have a little space to breathe. Here are a few recent pictures of the kids.

I love this double chin and chubby face. So yummy.

(L) I put Jack in his room for naps, and came back to find him like this. I like to sleep by the heater too. (R) I love clear mornings when the sun comes brightly through the living room windows.

I know I take too many pictures of Lucas, but I can't help it.

(L) When I'm folding laundry, the boys like to come on my bed and play "tent" with the clean sheets. (R) Sometimes I find this set-up on window sills or ledges.

A few more pictures of our Easter celebration: (L) Jack hunting eggs, (M) and after a while, as the other kids were still hunting eggs, he went back to playing cars. We had Easter at Jack's friend Max's house, and Max has an amazing collection of cars, so Easter eggs couldn't keep Jack away from that.

Happy little Lucas. On the R you can see his top teeth. He has 4 teeth on top, 2 on bottom. Lucas never ate baby food, although I tried many times; no baby cereal or purees at all. He went straight from solely breast milk at 8 months to eating finger foods.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Such cute pictures! I'm so glad to get an update on everyone!

-You absolutely cannot take too many pictures of your baby. I LOVE his chubby cheeks, I hope they're still pinchable when we meet him!
-Re the line of cars: we often find similar set-ups in odd places with trains.
-You are a superwoman for providing all the nutrition for an 8-month-old!

Mandy said...

wow, Lucas is getting sooo big! yeah, my kids never really ate baby food either, just lots of breastmilk until around 9 months. Sam never really ate much solids until around a year. Thanks for the pics--your boys look great :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Harm. Take those rubber bands off Lucas' wrists.