(L) Helping Grandpa wash the dog; (R) Jack gets frequent rides on the 4-wheeler.
(L) This is the closest I've come recently to getting a picture of the two boys together. (R) Trying on Grandpa's hat

(L) I love this picture! He is so cute. (R) Everyone says he looks a lot older than 2 months. I took this picture because he was looking chubby.
Cars for dinner



8 comments:
Cute, cute pictures! Glad that Aaron arrived safely, I'm sure you were all glad to see him. When do you come home?
Okay, so I wanted to cry when I saw the Aaron and Jack pictures. So sweet. I'm glad you guys are together again.
Love Jack in the car dinner and hat pictures.
Lucas IS cute!
Wish I could be there today.
Glad to see that you are all back together again. Enjoy your time together. Come back back soon though! ;)
Jenn
This is Laura. I love how Jack seems to have a car in hand or nearby in about every picture. The boys look great. We are really excited to see you in two weeks!
Love the cars for dinner picture, and the one with grandpa trying on his hat. So cute!!
Such cute boys you have! How nice to have Aaron with you.
Weird. I thought I commented, but there's nothing here from me. LOL. Anyway I'm glad you guys were finally reunited. It's so cute how little boys love their daddies so much. Malachi gets so excited when he see's a picture of Sean. Hope you have a safe trip home.
Oh my word your boys are cute. I am so sad we did not get our act together enough to have you over while you were here. Its not like you live down the road. Where did the summer go?
Post a Comment