We borrowed this outfit from a friend. It's a little much, but I'm not picky when it's free.

Lucas with his great-great grandma. She doesn't look old enough to have 6 great-great grandchildren, but she does.

My dad's parents, Lucas's great Grandma and Grandpa. I enjoyed some good time with Grandma while I was home.


My dad cutting the ham and someone snitching a bite.
Sadly, we did not get very many good pictures of the blessing day. This is the best picture we got of everyone, so at least you can see who was there (grandparents, my parents, and my brother Jaxon and his wife).



3 comments:
What a cute baby! It's great you were able to have so much family there for the blessing. James says hi!
Wow- so dashing and handsome!
That's a good picture with grandma and grandpa, both smiling. Great Grandma Mecham always looks so good in pictures. The tux--wow...But he looks cute. Wish I'd've been there. Yum, ham.
Post a Comment