Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Little German-American

We received Lucas's passport and American birth certificate yesterday (it is a certificate of birth abroad, no state associated). At age 1 month, Lucas is now a U.S. citizen! He doesn't have a social security number yet though. Next month he will travel to the U.S. for the first time.

Lucas had his 1-month doctor visit yesterday. He weighs 11 lbs, 5 oz! (7 lbs, 9 oz at birth) Wow! I told you he was putting on weight, and I wasn't kidding.

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

Wow, he's really growing! I can't wait to meet him!

Brittany H said...

That's crazy. I can't wait to see him! It's going to be fun when you all get here.

Emily Petty said...

Wow - that is wow! I hope we can see you guys again soon. I was so out of it when we stopped by after my flight.