I love this guy. He is so brave. He is in a dangerous war zone on behalf of the USA while the rest of us are at home living our safe, comfortable lives.
Okay, while I was looking at these pictures of Dallon's, I thought, "I'm going to post some of these on my blog." Then I saw that you did! I don't want to copy... maybe I should anyway though so I remember to have them in my blog 2009 blog book.
4 comments:
I really appreciate your brother and all those who are serving in such a dangerous area. I hope he has some R&R time off soon.
I am so thankful that there are people willing to do this. Safe wishes to your brother, may he return to the USA safely soon.
Okay, while I was looking at these pictures of Dallon's, I thought, "I'm going to post some of these on my blog." Then I saw that you did! I don't want to copy... maybe I should anyway though so I remember to have them in my blog 2009 blog book.
He looks so much older suddenly. I am so grateful for his service, and all the other soldiers' as well.
Post a Comment