Jack likes to sit himself next to Lucas to look at him and touch him. Jack will point and say, "baby." He likes the baby. The beginning of a great friendship.
I can't believe I'm a mom of 2! I'm loving it. Lucas is the sweetest little one, a very good-natured baby.
So cute! I love that last picture of Lucas. The boys together--I love it. It's so fun watching your kids interact. I love just watching the girls playing together, or patting Macy's head, or whatever. Glad Lucas is good natured! I wonder if Heavenly Father does that so people don't stop after 2 kids. :)
6 comments:
He is precious!!
The boys together are so cute! They will be great buddies :D
So cute! I love that last picture of Lucas. The boys together--I love it. It's so fun watching your kids interact. I love just watching the girls playing together, or patting Macy's head, or whatever.
Glad Lucas is good natured! I wonder if Heavenly Father does that so people don't stop after 2 kids. :)
Harmony, you look great!! Those are some great pictures of the brothers -- they are both darling.
I love that they are friends already! So precious. You look like you are doing well with the adjustment! They are both so good natured, aren't they!
So beautiful!!
Yay!! That's great that Jack is loving having a little brother. :)
Post a Comment