I have the greatest friends a girl could ask for! We were supposed to go out for dinner together last night, and instead they surprised me with a baby shower! Everything was so well planned out -- the food, the games, the decorations, the guest list. I can't believe how much work they put into it. I am really lucky to have such great friends! Thank you all!!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That's so awesome. I bet you felt so loved! How exciting that you are almost there!
Wow, that is SO nice! How fun!
That is way nice, I'm glad you have good friends there to do that for you.
we had a great time :-) and I've never seen you blush like that before!
The food spread looks very yummy. And you look very cute!
Awesome surprise. And holy cow you're carrying low...must be painful to carry Jack around. Hope his foot gets better soon. Poor kiddo. Can't wait to meet the new little one. Love you.
Post a Comment