Hahaha! Cute little boy.
now that I am an empty nester, and my office is in my house, I know what he feels like.
Wow, he has got the most adorable little face! Soo cute!
Awe poor Jack. At least he's a big helper in closing the gate. Hope he walks again soon.
You are right about little kids and their tiny casts. I'm glad that it's off! Can't wait to see pictures of your new arrival. Congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahaha! Cute little boy.
now that I am an empty nester, and my office is in my house, I know what he feels like.
Wow, he has got the most adorable little face! Soo cute!
Awe poor Jack. At least he's a big helper in closing the gate. Hope he walks again soon.
You are right about little kids and their tiny casts. I'm glad that it's off! Can't wait to see pictures of your new arrival. Congrats!
Post a Comment