Thursday, June 25, 2009

Introducing...

Lucas Brian
born June 23, 2009 at 4:20 am
7 lbs, 9 oz
20 inches


more pictures and details to come

10 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

yay, harm! hope everything went pain free and quick! he's beautiful-i love the name lucas. congrats, congrats!

Jaimie said...

He's so cute! I love this picture. I tried to leave a comment on it on the other site, but it wouldn't let me. These ones on the bed are my favorite. Love the sweater. :)

Jessica said...

That is an awesome baby picture -- he's so darling!!! I loved the pictures of him at the hospital -- looks like German hospitals actually dress the baby in decent clothing, unlike the massive one-size-fits-all cruddy onesie that my kids were always swimming in. Can't wait to hear all about your German birthing experience when you are recovered!

Emily Petty said...

Congrats again! He's adorable - I can't wait to meet him in July!

Brittany H said...

He's so perfect! Congratulations.

Kay said...

What a beautiful little grandson! Congratulations! What does Jack think of his little brother?

Unknown said...

Hey Harmony great pictures! I stole the group picture of us. Seeing yours makes me want to update mine now too. hehe.

Elise said...

You have the cutest babies! He is adorable. I can't wait to hear all about it. Call me when you get a chance.

Chelsea said...

I have to tell you Harmony that I showed Malachi the picture of Lucas and the first thing he said was "doggy". He's learning to talk of course, but I thought it was cute. I told him no that's a baby.
He just kept pointing and saying "doggy". Oh well hopefully he'll get it before we have another baby.

Congrats on your new wee one. Hope you're having fun with him.

Kalista said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! He is such a handsome baby!