Cute pictures! It looks like Jack is a sweet older brother. :)
That top, close-up side view picture does kind of look like Aaron's dad to me. Do you think so?
Man, I forget how little they are! What a precious bundle. And Jack seems very sweet with his baby bro!
Great fotos! Lucas looks very alert and Jack is a very sweet big brother. I really miss these grandsons!
Lucas is absolutely adorable! And Jack looks absolutely wonderful too! I'm glad to hear you and your family are all doing well!
aw your family is so sweet! I love the way Lucas is just studying the world....can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like Jack is a sweet older brother. :)
That top, close-up side view picture does kind of look like Aaron's dad to me. Do you think so?
Man, I forget how little they are! What a precious bundle. And Jack seems very sweet with his baby bro!
Great fotos! Lucas looks very alert and Jack is a very sweet big brother. I really miss these grandsons!
Lucas is absolutely adorable! And Jack looks absolutely wonderful too! I'm glad to hear you and your family are all doing well!
aw your family is so sweet! I love the way Lucas is just studying the world....can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment