Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rome

Note: The pictures here are just a taste of what we saw. Email me (or comment) if you would like to see the full album and I will send you the link.



inside the Colosseum

Jack really enjoyed the audio tour.


Roman Forum


St. Peter's Square


Trevi Fountain: Throwing my coin in ensures my return to Rome. It worked last time!
For my siblings, this fountain was the one spoken of in the book/movie/song "Three Coins in the Fountain."

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow Harm. That's so awesome. I wish I could go visit all those places.

Lisa said...

I would like your link to the full album. Thank you!

Madelyn said...

How lucky to make it back, with your hubby this time! Great blog!

Emily Petty said...

Great pictures Harmony! We still need to share albums - although I'm not sure you want all of ours. I had to fight with Frank to delete some and we still ended up with 480!! How did we get tht many pictures?!

BrookieT said...

Looks like a lot of fun. How cute Jack is listening to the tour!

Brittany H said...

Jax and I want the full album!!!! That looks so fun!

Fom me-Jax. Ok let me just say i'm totally pissed that you didn't invite me!!!!!! hahaha You know it's totally one of my dreams to see all that stuff! Man it's all GORGEOUS!!

Britt and Jax