Dear family, I wished I could have sung those songs with you!
We went to our ward's Trunk or Treat party on Halloween night. It started at the time Jack is usually going to bed, so he was very tired, as you can see. Nevertheless, it was fun to be able to celebrate this American holiday here.




4 comments:
Oh, what a cute little lion!
Such a cute lion - I love the video of him playing blocks with you! I was surprised by the egg nog at the commissary too - but I love it, so I won't complain. I put some in my cart, but then realized I wasn't going right home, so I had to put it back, sad..
Love the lion costume. And Hallee is so cute.
What a little cutie. I love that he has such a serious face. It makes him even cuter!
Post a Comment