Monday, July 14, 2008

Idaho Falls Zoo


This is Jack's Great-Grandma Higgs, and she LOVES the zoo.
These are my grandparents and their 1981 Datsun. They bought it new, and it is still in perfect condition. We will always have memories of Grandpa and Grandma and the little orange car. There may be a struggle when they die -- we all want it!


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

That's the one thing that I really wanted to do with Mal in Idaho that I didn't. I'm kind of hoping he'll get to see the tigers here in Vegas.

Petty Family said...

Fun outings! That picture of your G&G with their orange car is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Did Jack enjoy the zoo more than the time we took the boys when they were pretty small? I'm fairly certain that Baby Frank did not notice a single animal on that trip...but whatever, the adults all had a good time!