This long transition and being homeless has been a little rough on Jack. He has been unusually whiny, and cried anytime an unfamiliar family member tried to hold him. Here we tried to take a festive picture of the grandkids, and he had another break-down. Hopefully he'll get used to things here at my parents' house soon because we won't have a real home for at least another month.Friday, July 4, 2008
God Bless America
This long transition and being homeless has been a little rough on Jack. He has been unusually whiny, and cried anytime an unfamiliar family member tried to hold him. Here we tried to take a festive picture of the grandkids, and he had another break-down. Hopefully he'll get used to things here at my parents' house soon because we won't have a real home for at least another month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
The pics are still dang cute!
Is your brother engaged? I see a possible diamond on the girl's hand that he is sitting next to?
Poor Jack he probably knows that his daddy is leaving soon. Babies are intuitive like that. I'm sure he'll be glad to get home to Germany and see his Daddy when you get there.
That is a great photo of Jack. Aleks and I got a good laugh out of it. He sure is a great kid.
I love the picture of Jack. I especially love that all the other little kids looking at him. Have a good trip to Germany!
Poor Jack...but that is a GREAT picture! My 3 oldest niece/nephews have a picture like that - it was actually taken at a studio and they are all crying or about too - you think those are a total failure - but they're so cute/candid you end up remembering them longer! How did Jack like the fireworks - we weren't sure about taking Frank.
Post a Comment