I like birthdays, but I hate turning another year older. My uncle told me once that as you get older, time goes by faster because each year is a smaller percentage of your total life. For me it's been true, and I don't like it. And now I'm 26.
Aaron surprised me with this flower delivery on my birthday. He always picks the nicest colors and the nicest arrangements, and in great variety. I love the flowers he chooses, and they are extra special when he is away.
The best part of my birthday was when Jack and I stopped at Baskin Robbins after his doctor's appointment. I had a coupon for a free cone. I sat Jack on a chair next to me, and we ate the ice cream together, each taking a lick. That time was so precious. I love being a mom. Jack was and is my best birthday present.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Another Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Harmony! It was very thoughtful of Aaron to send you the beautiful flower arrangement. Hope you enjoyed it! At least you're still in your 20's :)
Happy birthday! The flowers are beautiful! And 26 is not old by any means. (Its 6 months down the road for me!) I forget your only a year older than me. You seem much more responsible and mature. And you have accomplish a lot in only 26 years!
How sweet of Aaron to send flowers - Happy Birthday again!
Gorgeous flowers! How sweet!
Ahh I was going through all these old posts cause Sean got my sound working again. I don't remember seeing this one. I know I told you Happy Birthday though and if I didn't I'm sorry it's terribly late, but I always think about you on your birthday.
Post a Comment