CONGRATS HARM AND AARON!! It's hard for me to remember what day it was cause i kinda wasn't there... oh well. hahaha Ya'll are awesome and i can't wait to see you!!
You guys have really seen lots of cool stuff! Who's taking all those pics of you, anyway? I had no idea it was your anniversary this last week- you didn't mention it! Congrats on what looks like a fun ride on the roller coaster of life.
Wow Harm, that was four years ago!! I can't believe it, man how time flies!! You guys look great and have had quit a ride already, can't wait to see what your up to once you leave the country. Hope all is well.
8 comments:
Beautiful photos! Congratulations on four years together!
Congratulations! So happy for you two.
Congrats! four years already! You two have certainly done a lot in those four years and the next four will be quite an adventure!
What a sweet post Harmony! Congrats and I hope you were able to enjoy dinner sans baby last night!
CONGRATS HARM AND AARON!! It's hard for me to remember what day it was cause i kinda wasn't there... oh well. hahaha Ya'll are awesome and i can't wait to see you!!
that was me harm, sorry i forgot it doesn't put my name..
-jax
You guys have really seen lots of cool stuff! Who's taking all those pics of you, anyway? I had no idea it was your anniversary this last week- you didn't mention it! Congrats on what looks like a fun ride on the roller coaster of life.
Wow Harm, that was four years ago!! I can't believe it, man how time flies!! You guys look great and have had quit a ride already, can't wait to see what your up to once you leave the country. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment