By the way, we went to the most delicious restaurant for our anniversary dinner, House of India. We were so stuffed when we came out, and boy was it good! We have plans to go back again once before we leave. Wish we would have tried it a long time ago!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Thank Heavens for Great Friends
By the way, we went to the most delicious restaurant for our anniversary dinner, House of India. We were so stuffed when we came out, and boy was it good! We have plans to go back again once before we leave. Wish we would have tried it a long time ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How cute! I've heard that restaurant is good...
That's sweet of you Harmony...but you've still watched Frank far more than I've watched Jack. The boys were both really interested in the book until Frank came in to take pictures, then it was more interesting to watch him and so in the picture I look like the loser...totally absored in a baby book, while the babies could care less! :) ...House of India is great!
Post a Comment