Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Trip to Cape May

This past weekend we took a trip with our friends, the Pettys, to Cape May, NJ. It was full of beautiful Victorian-style houses (Mom, you would have loved it). We saw the Cape May Lighthouse, walked on the beach, window shopped and enjoyed the good company. On the way home we stopped in Atlantic City and saw a beautiful sunny beach and the famous boardwalk. We definitely want to visit Cape May again! We loved it. Thanks Frank and Emily for a great time!

And in a few months we will be on the other side of that ocean...


4 comments:

Jessica said...

How neat!!! We go to Sea Isle City many summers, right near Cape May. It's beautiful -- you picked a good time of year to go.

Jaimie said...

That looks fun! Makes me want to go on vacation.

Petty Family said...

Harmony, I love your post (I think I'll copy your layout) and how you got the cute straw picture of Jack in your title? How did you do that? I need another blogger tutorial from you. We had a great time too!

Petty Family said...

Oh, could you also send me the photo that you labeled 'the water is freezing' - I really like that one.
Thanks!