We had a nice autumn here in England. While we didn't go on any big trips, we stayed busy in our area.
(Above) Jack and Lucas love riding the the little zip line at at nearby park.
(Above) Our little Noelle turned one in November and had her first taste of chocolate cake. There's no doubt she enjoyed herself.
(Above) We had some friends from the ward, including our bishop, over for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a great spread.
(Above) Lucas and his train tracks.
(R) Lucas took this photo.
(Above) Both Jack and Lucas learned to ride their bikes without training wheels in November. After the boys left their bikes behind my car and went inside while I was changing a car battery, I backed into Jack's bike and bent the training wheels. So we told him he couldn't ride with training wheels anymore. Although he fussed a little, Jack started learning how to ride without training wheels later that day. The next week, we went to base where Lucas insisted on removing his training wheels as well and, after I took them off, he almost instinctively knew how to ride without training wheels on the first try.
(Above) The day before Thanksgiving, Harmony and I went up north to Leeds for a Nickelback concert. It was the first big rock concert we attended together.






1 comment:
What cute 1 year pics of Noelle!
Post a Comment