She was born at 12:53pm GMT on November 24th and weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz. Harmony did a natural birth (no epidural) and the hospital discharged her about 4 hours after the birth. Mom and baby are doing well here at home.
Welcome to Noelle Violet! Love her name, love her precious baby face, love that she and her mama have matching hairstyles. Such an amazing blessing and addition to your family.
Wow. That's awesome. Mom and I got out some pictures of a little baby that looks almost exactly like Noelle; dark hair, round face and all. It's Harmony. Thanks be to our Heavenly Father.
Congratulations! Baby girls are so fun and she is too cute! Its sweet she'll haver her two big brothers to always look out for her! You have a beautiful family! I had Torah in a birth center and was home just a few hours later. Everyone in James' family thought I was crazy, but it was actually kind of nice to return home early. Anyway, congrats again! I'll share the exciting news with James. :)
5 comments:
Welcome to Noelle Violet! Love her name, love her precious baby face, love that she and her mama have matching hairstyles. Such an amazing blessing and addition to your family.
Wow. That's awesome. Mom and I got out some pictures of a little baby that looks almost exactly like Noelle; dark hair, round face and all. It's Harmony. Thanks be to our Heavenly Father.
Congratulations! Noelle is beautiful. I hope all goes well for all of you in the next days and weeks.
Congratulations! Baby girls are so fun and she is too cute! Its sweet she'll haver her two big brothers to always look out for her! You have a beautiful family! I had Torah in a birth center and was home just a few hours later. Everyone in James' family thought I was crazy, but it was actually kind of nice to return home early. Anyway, congrats again! I'll share the exciting news with James. :)
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment