Hotels in Llandudno were inexpensive so we went for one right on the beach. The area was really idyllic, with Victorian buildings lining the beach, and rocky cliffs in the distance. One of the boys' favorite activities is throwing rocks into the water. So this rocky beach was a paradise for them.
(Above) It was too bright outside so Jack wouldn't open his eyes for this pic. I tried several times to get a shot with his eyes open.
(L) Arriving at our hotel. Jack and Lucas insisted on each pulling a suitcase. (R) Asleep, at last.




5 comments:
"It was too bright..." so the sun actually came in the UK? The picture of the boys sleeping "is so darling." What's that on?
I loved Wales. I never realized how beautiful it is. Thank you for taking me there with you!
It does look cold all the time in your pictures! : ( Great pic of Lucas with that giant rock and the boys walking down the dock.
I want to throw rocks too!
I want to throw rocks too!
Post a Comment