After church on Easter Sunday, we had an Easter egg hunt in our back yard. (Above) The kids are ready with their baskets to go find some eggs. Left to right, its Oakley, Lucas, and Jack, with Uncle Dave and little Ethan in the back.
(Above) Checking out the spoils. (L) That's me making Lucas eat his dinner before eating candy. He refused to eat dinner when the rest of us ate. (R) Jack about to eat a nasty Peep. I think they are disgusting.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i LOVE peeps. I could eat a whole package everyday if they were in season year round :)looks like you guys are having fun!
3 comments:
i LOVE peeps. I could eat a whole package everyday if they were in season year round :)looks like you guys are having fun!
You must hire someone to do your yard work. Peeps are awesome and Aaron is a wierdo. But he blogs good.
This makes me happy/sad. Cute pics, but makes me nostalgic for last Easter that we spent with you guys in Switzerland.
Post a Comment