Friday, April 15, 2011

My Family Visits Germany

Hi everyone! Somehow blogging has become very low on my priority list with school and the move coming up. I can't believe how busy our life in Germany has been. We pack-out and fly at the end of May. We're really looking forward to spending a good amount of time with family this summer (and in the glorious land of convenience!)

Recently my mom, brother Jaxon, and sis-in-law Brittany came to Germany for a visit. We did a lot while they were here, including Rothenburg, Nuremberg, Cologne, Trier, Luxemburg, several castles, and a Rhine River cruise. You can view a few of the photos HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"glorious land of convenience." Good one Harm. Thank God for the United States of America.

Emily Petty said...

How great to have your family come! It looks kinda cold in the pictures, except that I know it's been somewhat unseasonably warm. I can't believe you guys are leaving so soon. I can't believe we're leaving so soon. I can't believe we won't live by you anymore . . . so sad. How long have we known each other now - 6 years?

CB said...

This is such a great picture of you and your sweet family Harmony - on a nice sunny day yet!

I have enjoyed the pictures on Brit's blog so far - Looks like you showed them such a good time!

Have a Happy Easter :-D