We bought a used piano and we are all thrilled about it!
Looks like Christmas will be a little brighter this year because I love to play through this Christmas songbook each year. I just love the cover. It reminds me of Christmas growing up and of my mom; this book was always sitting on the piano.



(L) Lucas really likes to climb up on the kitchen table. Here he was caught pulling leaves off my plant and spreading Jack's uneaten dinner all over.
(R) Lucas got into and out of this position without waking up.
Lucas says a lot of words now. Here are two videos of him talking. He's so cute! He gets kissing torture every day.
Looks like Christmas will be a little brighter this year because I love to play through this Christmas songbook each year. I just love the cover. It reminds me of Christmas growing up and of my mom; this book was always sitting on the piano.(L) Lucas really likes to climb up on the kitchen table. Here he was caught pulling leaves off my plant and spreading Jack's uneaten dinner all over.
(R) Lucas got into and out of this position without waking up.
Lucas says a lot of words now. Here are two videos of him talking. He's so cute! He gets kissing torture every day.



9 comments:
he is so cute. Maybe you should say not just for grandparents, it's for Aunts and Uncles too. :)
His words are SO CLEAR! If you hadn't included the photo of Lucas on the table, I wouldn't have understood why "get down" is a phrase right up there at the top of the list. :)
Way to go, Lucas! You're always so quiet when we're around...probably because my girls talk NONSTOP and you can't get a word in edgewise. Now you know how I feel...
I LOVE those videos of Lucas talking -- I love that age.
Congrats on the piano!
So glad you finally got a piano - I know you've been wanting one! Lucas is too cute!
I can't believe how much Lucas has changed since we last saw him. What a smart little boy!!! Oakley gets up on the dining room table all the time and its driving me insane. Its nice to know that she's not the only one. I really wish she and Lucas could play together, it would be so cute!
Aw, a piano! I wish I knew how to play, I can only play the simplest of songs. So glad you got one, that will make the house so much more festive at Christmas! Lucas is growing up so fast! LOL he looks like quite a mischief-maker.
That did it. Mom has a favorite grandchild now.
that christmas songbook is classic! we had (my parents still have) it growing up.
i just inherited my grandmother's antique upright (circa 1913 we think). it'll be a while before i can get it down here from seattle + restore it, but this will definitely be on my list of music books to acquire.
I'm glad you got a piano. I am looking forward to hearing you and Aaron play a piano duet for me! Jack and Lucas both look interested in the piano too.
Post a Comment