We have had some really pretty snowfalls this winter, a lot more snow than last year. I've loved it.
This is Jack walking around our cul de sac. (L) Lucas all warm and cozy. (R) This wasted space belongs to our house, but I love that beautiful gate. Our house is to the left. The gate leads to our back area where there is a swimming pool (that we've never used) but no grass.
I love that gate! I want it just to have it! I Like the little things over the basement windows too. Those are cool! If I come and it's warm enough I'll put your swimming pool to use for you haha.
2 comments:
Harmony it looks so pretty and I love that gate too!! Germany is just beautiful - You are so lucky to have the experience of living there!
I love that gate! I want it just to have it! I Like the little things over the basement windows too. Those are cool! If I come and it's warm enough I'll put your swimming pool to use for you haha.
Post a Comment