Monday, September 8, 2008

Moving Day


Thank heavens this is Germany where we know this will be recycled.

4 comments:

Emily Petty said...

Yea! So fun to see pictures. How did you get your posts post-dated? I'd been checking your blog frequently and assumed you weren't able to post because of no internet. I LOVE your mommy&me pics - so cute! I'm anxious for our goods to arrive, but also a little nervous about finding a spot for everything and the day running smoothly. The pics of Wiesbaden are great too - I can't believe that I visited Frank's parents there at least two times and we never went to those neat places you had shown of downtown - pretty much we just went to PXs - although we would drive down the Rhine, which as your pictures show, is amazing. I can't believe the vineyards either! I'm so sad that we haven't been able to meet up yet and now I'm leaving for a few weeks - well, hopefully soon.

The 4 of Us said...

awesome house!! very cool!!

Anonymous said...

Recycle? Hell, just take it out back and burn it. The clouds need to be seeded, duh. Didn't I teach you nothin?

Anonymous said...

OK, for all you people who are right now saying, "who is this freakin anonymous moron?" Just be glad you did not have to grow up in our house. Sorry Harn, I'll try not to comment anymore.