Your new place looks bright and spacious! Wow!
Adorable pictures of Jack and that is the perfect toy! I had to laugh at the chair pushed in front of the stairs...ah, the fun of baby-proofing!
Your house looks awesome! I'm so excited to come visit! I love the pumpkin picture. Fall is definitely my favorite season. Jack is getting so big!
What fun! Looks like a lot of space for him to explore.
Oh that little bear. I can't stand it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your new place looks bright and spacious! Wow!
Adorable pictures of Jack and that is the perfect toy! I had to laugh at the chair pushed in front of the stairs...ah, the fun of baby-proofing!
Your house looks awesome! I'm so excited to come visit! I love the pumpkin picture. Fall is definitely my favorite season. Jack is getting so big!
What fun! Looks like a lot of space for him to explore.
Oh that little bear. I can't stand it.
Post a Comment