Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trip to Ithaca

Last weekend we went to Ithaca for the blessing of Jack's new baby cousin, son of Aaron's brother, Aleks.

We all ate at the Ithaca Country Club, and Jack was very good, even though it was way past his bed time!
Baby's blessing day in the same ward Jack was blessed in 8 months ago. The baby and his parents live in Boston.
The flowers in Grandpa Bill's garden are in bloom!

5 comments:

The 4 of Us said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!

Chelsea said...

He's getting almost too tall for that baby car seat. You might have to upgrade before you go across the ocean.

Higgs Homestead said...

The little bear in the car seat next to the flowers looks like mischief looking for a place to happen.

Higgs Homestead said...

The little boy in the car seat next to the flowers looks like mischief looking for a place to happen.

Higgs Homestead said...

Hey, I only wrote that once. So I'm computer illiterate. Big deal, you try learning computers and "blogging" at my age.