It was time for Jack to take a nap, so I just put him in bed with his blanket. He rolled over and went to sleep without making a peep. I love him for that! It happens often.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was time for Jack to take a nap, so I just put him in bed with his blanket. He rolled over and went to sleep without making a peep. I love him for that! It happens often.
3 comments:
isn't that the greatest? nash has always been pretty good about that. and lately he's started walking into his room and pointing at his crib when he wants to lay down. um, okay!
and i can't believe how big jacky boy is! holy moly! you might have a baller on your hands!
You are a lucky Mom! Of course it was also very nice for the babysitter!
Post a Comment